Friday 13 May 2016

Review: Sophie Jackson's "Fate and Forever (A Pound of Flesh #2.5)."

Amazon.com:  http://amzn.to/1SRWVhO
Amazon UK:   http://amzn.to/20kfFID

Synopsis:

When tutor Kat Lane met her brooding, dangerously tempting student Wesley Carter behind bars, she never dreamed of the day she would be excitedly planning for their wedding. It won’t be long before they’re man and wife, and neither Kat nor Carter can wait. But as they settle into the joyful haze of nearly-newlywed bliss, all their friends seem to be one step ahead. Everywhere they turn, couples are becoming parents, and the longing in Kat’s eyes worries Carter. What if she gets baby fever…and he’s not so sure? Carter’s childhood was rough, and his father was no example for how to be an upstanding man—or a good parent. Can Carter create a happy, safe, supportive home for his future children with Kat—the life he never had growing up? He had better figure it out soon…because Kat just told him she needs to take a pregnancy test. 



Review: Jo 

This was one of those books that was just not long enough! I know it was novella but I was having such a lovely time catching up with Kat and Carter that I was absolutely gutted when I arrived at the final page. I just didn't want it to end. There was so much more happening than I expected. The entire book was a selection of delicious treats that were beautifully packaged in this gorgeous instalment. I was overjoyed with everything that happened in "Fate and Forever."  I'm so glad that I took the time to read it. 

I loved getting to see how blissfully happy Carter and his Peaches were together. I really do love this couple and I have enjoyed being part of their journey, so watching them now commit to one another made me so freakin' happy, especially for Carter. I am so damn proud of how far he has come, and although there was a bit of a wobble in this book, I am certain that Carter's bad boy days are well and truly in the past, right where they belong. 

"Are we gonna be okay?" 
"Absolutely. We're forever, baby. You and me." 

I could not give "Fate and Forever" anything less than  ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️   I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment