Wednesday 27 January 2016

Audiobook Review: C.D. Reiss's "Corruption Series #1-3."

Audible.com:  adbl.co/1QiEBxx
Audible UK:   adbl.co/1U7i5ql

Synopsis:

Theresa Drazen can have plenty of guys, but the one she can't keep away from.... the one she's just about addicted to, is more than forbidden. With felony-black eyes and a mouth built for lies, loving him is one step away from illegal.
But her body keeps overriding her brain. Maybe it's time to stop playing by the rules.
-------
Antonio is obsessed. Theresa's the last woman he should touch. She's going to get him killed. She's dangerous. Poison. The wrong woman.
Except... she's perfect.

And they both figure... one more time. Just one more time.
One more time and they won't get caught.
One more time and they won't get killed.
One.
More.
Time.......

**MATURE AUDIENCES--Rough sex. Dirty talk. Criminal activity. Cursing. Fisticuffs. Closed course. Professional driver. Do not try this at home.** 

Review-Jo 

The "Corruption" series audiobooks are another winner from C.D. Reiss. I can't tell you how many times I've listened to this series ever since it was first released. Everything about it was perfect; from the addictive story to the brilliant narration. The entire listening experience was sheer joy. 

This series is one of my all time favourites. I fell crazy in love with Antonio and Theresa's story. It is one that is jam packed with steamy sex, intense drama and passion like no other couple in the book world. All of these things have been portrayed superbly by Mindy Kennedy and Brian Pallino. The emotion from the story was carried across so well that this was the first audiobook that made me cry. There are so many heart-stopping moments that I was on the edge of my seat on many occasions. 

I loved that this audiobook included a male narrator for the part of Antonio, rather than having just one person play both the male and female parts. This adds realism to the story and I have to say that Brian Pallino's Italian accent was to die for!! He spoke just as sexy as I imagined my Capo would sound. 

If you haven't yet listened to an audibook from C.D. Reiss, I stongly recommend you doing so because they are truly the best I have listened to so far. It's not often that I prefer an audible edition to reading the actual book but in this authors case, she gets it right every single time and I am in audiobook heaven whilst listening to CD Reiss's beautiful words being read out loud by such fantastic storytellers. Hence why I can listen to them over and over again! 

The Corruption Series Audiobook gets  ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️    from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment