Monday 27 October 2014

Review: Beth Kery's "The Affair-Week 5-Let Me Spoil You (The Affair, #5)".

Review: Beth Kery's "The Affair-Week 5-Let Me Spoil You (The Affair, #5)".


Synopsis:

Emma's increasingly intense affair with Montand is illuminated when she discovers some revealing and unsettling secrets about his past--about his hell-bent youth, about the tragic fate of his first wife, and about how cursed his seemingly blessed life really is. It leads Emma to wonder ...what kind of man is she falling so dangerously in love with? He's dominating her world with luxuries she's never dreamed of and introducing her to decadent sensual pleasures, but he'll soon walk away. When does it go beyond an exquisite sexual control of her body, into a manipulation of her fragile emotions?

Emma is an addiction Montand can't resist, and he's learning there's no rest for his dark soul when they're apart. At all costs, he must convince her to join him for wicked weeks of jeus sauvages on the French Riviera. She's promised him that she's his, afterall, and Montand expects nothing short of total possession of her for their rapidly fading time together.

Review-Jo 

This series is really beginning to open up now and I feel that as I'm gaining a new snippet of information with each part, things are starting to become clearer. I'm continuing to enjoy the story and become more and more invested in Emma and Montand. I'm rooting for this couple and I want to see them get there fairytale ending. 

In this latest book, Emma remained to be as sweet and lovely as she was at the beginning but I really started seeing her confidence grow with Montand by her side. Emma's dreams were starting to come true. The book definitely lived up to the title, Emma was being completely and utterly spoiled. Montand was taking her on a journey of self discovery and she was enjoying every minute. Who wouldn't? Montand was burrowing himself into Emma's heart. 

"For now, you're mine Emma".

I continue to be surprised by how Montand treated Emma. He really was the perfect man. Rich. Sexy. Romantic. Caring. I loved everything about him. What had happened the darker side of him? Emma really was working her magic because he was turning into an entirely new man! He was no longer the enigma that I once thought he was. 

"I couldn't stop thinking about you, you're haunting me, Emma."

In this part of the series, I sensed a more romantic and relaxed side to the couple. It was a joy to see Emma and Motand so happy together but I had to wonder if it was the calm before the storm! 

Bring on the next book, I am more than ready!! 

"Let Me Spoil You" gets 4 romantic hearts from me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment