Tuesday 18 June 2013

Jessica Sorensen Update re Upcoming Books.



For those of you who love "Jessica Sorensen's books, here's an update regarding her future projects:
Here’s an update to a few questions I keep getting asked. I know there’s a lot more so I’m going to try and update my FAQ page soon :)
1. There’s been a lot of people asking about the Book #3 in The Coincidence Series. Yes, there is a book #3! However it’s not Callie and Kaylen’s story. It’s Luke’s! And you can preorder

Books in Series:
... The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden
The Redemption of Callie and Kayden
The Destiny of Violet and Luke

2. Next one’s about The Secret. Yes, Lila and Ethan get their own book too! It’s also up for preorder.

Books in Series:

The Secret of Ella and Micha
The Forever of Ella and Micha
The Temptation of Lila and Ethan

3. Fractured Souls (Shattered Promises, #2) Yes, it comes out at the end of the month!

4. Breaking Nova. I’ve posted about this one a few times, and I’ve been handing out those sexy bookmarks and cards out at signings and I know some of you are wondering what the hell it is! It’s a new adult contemporary and more info is coming soon. Promise!

5. I know some people have thought that I’m going to book bash this month, but unfortunately I won’t be there. I’m actually going to be in Nashville at UTopYa from June 28-29 and then I’m doing a signing on June 30 :) http://thesocialdeviants.com/passionistas/

6. Darkness Fades! I’ll have UPDATED INFO on this at the end of the week.

7. I’m sure there’s more that I’m missing and I’ll post them when I think of them. Or you can ask them below and I’ll try to answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment