Wednesday 8 May 2019

Review: Shana Gray's "The Nashville Bet (Girls Weekend Away #3)."


Synopsis: 

The romantic...

When her boss offers her free tickets to the CMA Fest, Ava Trent jumps at the chance for a weekend in Nashville with her best girlfriends. Great music and new opportunities to look for Mr Right? What more could a former country girl ask for? Well, maybe not to literally fall at the feet of the hottest guy she's ever seen.

And the superstar singer...

After becoming an overnight success, fame doesn’t rest easy on Chase Hudson’s shoulders. It's hard to tell who's interested in him and who's interested in the star. So when he and Ava collide, and she has no idea who he is, he's immediately intrigued. Something about Ava calls to him – even though he’s convinced she’s a city-type who couldn’t handle his Nashville life.

Are about to get their country on.

What starts as a light-hearted bet to test one another, becomes something much deeper as Ava and Chase can’t stay away from one another. But with so many differences between their lives, will they win the relationship they've been dreaming of? Or lose each other?

Review: Jo 

I loved, loved, loved this book. Ava and Chase’s story was so romantic it made my heart soar. “The Nashville Bet” was my favourite from this series so far. I couldn’t recommend it enough.

"How can it be possible that you are here in my bed? 
I've imagined you, sung about you...
all these years and never figured I'd find you."

After realising that this was Ava’s turn for a story, I couldn’t wait to dive in. I loved Ava in the previous books and wanted nothing more than for the hopeless romantic to finally find the special guy that she had been waiting for. As a romance loving girl myself, I could easily relate to Ava’s wish to find her own happy ever after. I was so excited for her when she met the dreamy Chase. I had high hopes for the pairs relationship and I wasn’t disappointed. Chase was just so lovely and quickly fell head over heels in love with Ava. The romance that unfolded was one that made my heart flip over and over again.

"Loving Ava all night long was what he was born to do.
 But not just for one night...every night."

Chase and Ava’s story was a heart-melting, drama free romance. I adored everything about it. The Nashville Bets gets a much deserved ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment