Thursday 2 August 2018

Review: Stylo Fantome's "Church. (Church #1)."


Synopsis: 

A broken girl. 

An unusual boy. 

A beautiful face that hides a dark secret and an ugly past. 

Sealed lips which hide wicked words and dangerous thoughts. 

She would kill for him to love her. 

He just wants to kill. 

Maybe, if Emma Hartley prays hard enough, Church Logan can make both their wishes come true. 

Fuse, meet match.

Review: Jo 

OMG!! This has to be the most fucked up book that I have ever read. It really wasn't the usual hearts and flowers style of romance that I normally read. "Church" was dark, dangerous and disturbing. A twisted tale of power and obsession. If you are looking for a swoon-worthy love story, turn around now, this is not the book for you. However, if you are in the mood for something different that will take you out of your comfort zone, this is well worth the one-click. 

"He stripped down her soul to its ugliest parts, then made it dance for him."

This novel sees the story of Emma and Church. Two people who are both different from the norm, who find a connection with each other that sees the start of a wicked plot. What played out from then was a tale that shocked the hell out of me, but at the same time, I couldn't stop reading. I could never in a million years have predicted what was happening in the pages before me. My stomach was in knots as I realised the darkness that surrounded both Church and Emma. 

“You were made for me, Emma,”

With brilliant writing and an evil story-line, this is a book that I would recommend. But it's not for the fainthearted. Now, I have to wait for book two and I can't wait to see what happens next. 

"....you need to decide how you want to live life, Emma. 
You can either take the easy way out, or you can be a force of nature.” 

Church gets 4.5 ❤️'s from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment