Wednesday 15 November 2017

Review: JA Huss's "Mister & Mrs (Mister # 6)."


Synopsis: 

Mr. Perfect, Mr. Romantic, Mr. Corporate, Mr. Mysterious, and Mr. Match found what they were looking for and now it’s time to seal the deal. Five Aston hasn’t quite found his happily ever after yet… not quite. But he will. And he’s about to host the party of the century for all his family and friends.

If you loved Happily Ever After, you can’t miss this one either. It’s the delicious cherry on top of the most perfect dessert and all your favorite characters will be back for one… final… swoon-worthy story.




Review: Surj 

Having just read the whole of the original "Mister" books in this series, I couldn't wait to read (what I would call) the extended epilogue to each Mister's story. And wow, JA Huss definitely delivered in what was just the most perfect, beautiful, touching, heart felt and often lough out loud hilarious ending to what has been an epic series. 

"... It's our moments of weakness that define us. It's the cha;;edges that old us 
into who we become. The struggle that makes the victory that much sweeter."

With the past all dealt with and put to bed, I couldn't wait to see what the future had in store for each of these couples and I'm so glad Five and Rory were included in that. I loved witnessing the love these guys shared continue grow and flourish for their leading ladies but equally it was interesting to read about each of their hopes and dreams and of course fears, after all, this gang were human just like the rest of us and so they too had their insecurities and vulnerabilities (which of course they dealt with like the troopers they are). 

"Mr & Mrs" was set some years after Five's story so it was great seeing what him and Rory had been up to over the years and let me tell you, they'd had quite the adventure, part of which was expanding their family with four beautiful girls who were as mischievous as their parents. They were a hoot to read about about their antics left me with the biggest grin on my face, the last 15% of the book leaving me in side splitting laughter. 

So this is it, the end.... or is it????? I don't think this gang's story will ever conclude if i'm being honest. That may be wishful thinking on my part but I reckon there's still a whole heap of stuff to come. Fingers crossed!!!!

“I’m more in love with you today than I was yesterday. 
And yesterday I was more in love with you than I was the day before. 
That’s how it’s always been. Our love just… grows. And you can’t stop it.”

"Mr & mrs" gets ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Magical hearts from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment