Thursday 13 July 2017

Review: Barbara S. Stewart's "Timeless - Andy's Mind Song (Rock & Roll Series #4)."


Synopsis: 

Andy Stevens is back. 
He’s returned to his island to come to terms with a lifetime of memories 

Rock God Andy Stevens, lead singer for the band Traveler, has come to a crossroads in his life. He’s living his Golden Years and finds himself torn between the present and the past. One phone call leads him on a determined course to find the answers, and come to terms with his unsettled soul. 

His heart leads him to a place where his restless soul is at home – his island - Eleuthera. He digs his toes in the sand, deep in his memories, and relives, remembers, and reconciles a life that brings him the answers to the ‘whys’ i that led to the choices he’s made over the years. Love, lost love, love renewed, family, illness, life, and death... his hope is to find peace. Soul searching, he sifts through all the good, sad, and bad in search of what he longs for.

Take a walk back in time with Andy – for the last time.

Review: Jo 

Barbara S. Stewart's "Rock & Roll" series broke my heart. It's one of those unforgettable reads that will stay with me always, and if you have read it too, you will know why. When I was given the opportunity to read "Timeless" I couldn't refuse. I was eager to discover Andy's side of the story and I was not disappointed in what I read. I found Andy's trip down memory lane to be poignant, reflective and at times deeply emotional. If you have read the "Rock & Roll" series, I recommend reading this beautiful journey of life and love. Just make sure to have some tissues near by! 

"Each word, each laugh, each revelation made me fall deeper in love with her."

I loved reading Andy's story. I enjoyed going back in time and returning to the many parts of his life with Beth. As it had been so long since I first read this series, I felt that this book was a lovely reminder of the life that Andy and his Bethy shared. I was also pleased to get an insight into Andy's true thoughts about his time with Beth. With every page that I read, I could feel Andy's sadness, regret and his overwhelming love. 

"Everywhere I look. Every step I take. 
Every breeze that blows...Bethy is there."

I am so glad that I took the time to read this book. I adored every minute of revisiting Andy and Beth's memorable moments. 

"Timeless-Andy's Mind Song" gets 4.5 hearts from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment