Thursday 19 January 2017

Review: Helena Hunting's "Pucked Under (Pucked #4.5)."


Synopsis

Randy Ballistic and Lily LeBlanc are head-over-heels, bed-breakingly, screaming orgasmically in love. But even they have their challenges, mostly outside of the bedroom. 

With the off-season coming to a close and the boys gearing up for training camp, one more weekend of fun is the perfect way to welcome the new season. 

The entire crew piles into vehicles and drives to Alex and Violet’s Chicago cottage for a few days of relaxation—and hopefully a chance for Randy to shake the anxiety that’s been plaguing him. 

Accidental wardrobe malfunctions, typical Violet inspired overshares, and a whole lot of private time round out the perfect weekend getaway.

But the moment they return to the city all of Randy’s angst resurfaces with the arrival of a surprise houseguest.

Review-Jo

I have loved this series so far and Randy and Lily are my favourite couple, so I couldn't wait to start reading this book to catch up with them. I was not disappointed with "Pucked Under." Helena Hunting has delivered another story that was filled to the brim with everything that I have come to expect from this series. Randy and Lily's continuing story was hilariously fun, sexy and swoony. A novel with these elements is sure to put a smile on your face. If you have been following this series, don't miss this one out. 

"Loving you is the best choice I ever made."

"Pucked Under" was mainly focused on Lily and Randy and there ongoing relationship. The pair remained to be as funny and amusing as ever. I just love this couple together. Randy had a side to him like most men, all about the sex with a fear of the future and any commitments that might bring, but he also showed a softer and more sensitive side that melted my heart. Randy was also surprisingly good with the romance and made the best boyfriend materiel for Lily. Randy charmed me with every turn of the page. Lily made the perfect match for Randy, understanding his vulnerabilities and his crazy side too. Lily loved everything about Randy and together they were able to maintain their fun-packed lives together. 

"You can't hear it?"
"Hear What"
"It's the sound of my cock calling for your pussy."

As well as Lily and Randy, this book also featured all of the other "Pucked" couples with a very important event happening for one of them. I enjoyed having the chance to check in with the gang that have become as familiar as good friends to me. I'm already excited for the next instalment in the series and another opportunity to be in their lives again. 

"There is no end to my love for this man. Randy's my happily ever after." 

"Pucked Under" gets 4 hearts from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment