Friday 25 November 2016

Review: Tiffany Reisz's "One Hot December (Men at Work #3)."


Synopsis

Never mess with a woman who carries a blowtorch in her backpack. Welder and artist Veronica "Flash" Redding's playful sense of evil sometimes gets the better of her. Like when her insanely handsome, wealthy, suited-up boss gave her the most sensuously wicked night of her life…then dumped her. Yep, revenge is a dish best served hot. 

Only Ian Asher isn't quite letting Flash get away quite so easily. He's not ready to forget the intensity between them. The searing heat when they touch. And the deliciously demanding control Ian wields in the bedroom. Now he has only the holidays to convince Flash that they belong together…and that even the most exquisite, broken things can be welded back together.

Review-Jo 

What a fun series this has been! All three books have been brilliant reads and perfect for this time of year. With the weather turning colder, I just want to curl up, keep warm and read a good book and each one of Tiffany Reisz's "Men at Work" books have delivered the much needed feel good factor. Tiffany had injected a huge dose of humour and witty dialogue into this story that made it an absolute delight to read. The characters were fantastic, so easy to love and I had a great big smile on my face with each new page that I read. 

"She laid her head on his thigh and he couldn't help but feel 
that it was exactly where it belonged." 

The relationship between Flash and Ian kept me thoroughly entertained. My interest stayed throughout the story and I adored every single thing that I read. Ian was the perfect combination of sweet and sexy. The way in which he turned all alpha in the bedroom made my tummy flip flop. Flash was fiercely independent, strong and hilariously funny making her an equally perfect heroine. I think I had a bit of a girl crush on her, which was no surprise to me because I always love the characters that this author creates. Some of the comments that Flash come out with made me laugh so hard, but then again, Ian also made me laugh out loud. There was a scene involving Flash's cat that just made me howl with laughter. There truly was no end to the amusement that this couple provoked. 

I'm pretty sure that Tiffany saved the best till last with this book. It's one that I would highly recommend, especially if you want a standalone romance that will brighten up any cold winters day. 

"...now I can breath again and all I want to breathe in or out is you." 

"One Hot December" gets 4 hearts from me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment