Thursday 26 November 2015

Review: Jeanette Grey's "Seven Nights to Surrender (Art of Passion #1)."

Amazon UK:     http://amzn.to/20nmREZ
Amazon.com:    http://amzn.to/1l3mv5Y

Synopsis:

By day, he'll show her a side of Paris not found in any guidebook. By night, he'll introduce her to a passion beyond her wildest dreams. In this sensuous story of indulgence and desire, Jeanette Grey delivers one of the most romantic reads of the year and proves why she is fast becoming a must-read star.

SEVEN NIGHTS TO SURRENDER

Kate arrives in Paris hoping to find inspiration. Instead she finds Rylan. In a swirl of stolen kisses and hot, tangled sheets, Kate is quickly swept away by the sexy stranger, longing to surrender to his expert touch. With Rylan, nothing is forbidden-except the truth.

An American ex-pat worth millions, Rylan never flaunts his fortune. Rather, he guards his identity from everyone, especially women. No strings, no commitments, no complications. But the second his lips taste Kate's soft, sweet skin, everything changes. For the first time, Rylan has found someone to share his every want and need. Yet he knows that secrets stand between them. To keep her, he'll need to confess the truth before it's too late . . . even if doing so could mean losing Kate forever. 

Review-Jo 

"Seven Nights to Surrender" followed the story of budding artist Kate and the secretive and intriguing Rylan. Kate was on a trip to Paris all by herself when she bumped into Rylan, who then promised a tour of the many famous sights. However one night together sightseeing soon turned into many nights as the couple embarked on a sizzling hot romance. 

His pulse roared. He wanted her like this, naked and laid out for him, all right. 
But he wanted the rest of it, too. He wanted more.

I easily became swept up in this deliciously romantic story which was set in such a beautiful city. I eagerly watched the development of Rylan and Kate's relationship with anticipation. The pair appeared to be so well suited to one another and the more I discovered about Rylan and Kate, the more I realised how perfect they were together and that they both had something in common... a fear of what their future held. Unlike Kate, who was quite open about her future concerns, Rylan was a bit of a mystery. I knew that he was hiding something but I had no idea what it was. As I continued, I was actually pleasantly surprised by Rylan. I had expected him to be a closed off, brooding alpha, however I soon realised that this was not the case. Although Rylan was closed off at the beginning of his relationship with Kate, he did begin to open up and I saw a deeply romantic and passionate man who was so obviously falling in love. 

But in a few short days, this girl had wound herself around him, 
and there wasn't any point denying it. He'd sunk his teeth in too. 
When it was over, it was going to bleed.

I have to say one of the things I enjoyed most about this story was the setting. I've never been to Paris before, but now having read and fallen in love with this story, I think that I may just have to take a trip there myself. Maybe I will find my own Rylan whilst I'm there. I wish! Lol. If you are in the mood for some Parisian romance, I recommend one-clicking this book. 

She saw him too fondly. In a light he didn't deserve. From the scraps 
of his messed up, cobbled-together life, she'd made something beautiful.

This was my first book from Jeanette Grey and I was truly impressed. This author has created a charming story with characters that I found easy to love. I am wholeheartedly invested in Rylan and Kate's story and although I did find parts of it to be a little slow paced, I will definetly be continuing with the series. I cannot wait to see what the next book will bring. I'm keeping everything crossed for Rylan and Kate and a HEA. 

"The man that made love to you in Paris. 
That's me. That's all the important parts of me." 

"Seven Nights to Surrender" gets ❤️❤️❤️❤️   from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment