Tuesday 18 August 2015

Review: Karen Erickson's "Breaking All The Rules."

Review: Karen Erickson's "Breaking All The Rules." 

Amazon UK:   http://amzn.to/1IK61EJ
Amazon.com:  http://amzn.to/1MlTBrp

Synopsis:

Writer Stephanie Shaw is on the fast track to getting her own column in San Francisco's City magazine. Researching the most popular sexual fantasies of the young and single in the city sounds hel-lo...awesome. But she has one big problem: no one willing to help put her extensive research to the test.

Enter former pro baseball superstar Justin "The Hawk" Hawkins. He didn't plan on having a one-night stand in a freaking limo with the beautiful, klutzy Stephanie. Once he has her though, he can't stop thinking about her. Soon they're hooking up everywhere, having the hottest affair imaginable. Making all of their secret fantasies come true...and then some.

Media-shy Justin has no idea Stephanie's a writer--and sharing their sexual escapades with the entire city via her column. As they fall deeper, Stephanie's conflicted. Tell the sweetly gorgeous Justin about her anonymous column detailing their every encounter or keep it a secret and risk getting caught? He'd never forgive her for doing such a thing.

Or would he? 

Review-Jo Rushton

I am so glad that I got the chance to read this book because I freakin' loved it! It was the perfect combination of swoony romance, exciting drama and kindle melting sex!! It had everything that I love in a book. 

Stephanie Shaw was given the task of writing a sexy column for the magazine that she worked for. The only problem was that she really didn't have any exciting or erotic experiences to write about. I felt as though poor Stephanie was a little disappointed with the direction her life was heading. No hot man to curl up to at night, no close friends and her family were not interested in her either. Now, Stephanie had been given an exciting opportunity in her career and she was about to fail at that, too! I couldn't help but feel sorry for her. Luckily for her, a man was about to enter her life just when she needed him the most. 

It was as if they couldn't resist each other, like they might starve 
without touching each other and she loved it. 

Justin Hawkins was gorgeous. I spent the majority of this book drooling over him. In my opinion, he could not have put a foot wrong. Everything about him was perfect. From the moment Justin met Stephanie, he was attracted to her and the pair quickly started a very steamy relationship. Justin and Stephanie were crazy insatiable, but knowing how sexy Justin was, I couldn't blame Stephanie one bit and she did have some experimenting to do all the name of her career, of course! Lol. I'm not kidding when I say that my kindle was on fire. Have a bucket of cold water handy because you will need it! This pair were insanely hot!! 

He didn't want her to leave. He wanted her to be with him. 
He wanted to be inside her. He didn't want to let her go. Ever.

It wasn't just about the sex, though. Stephanie and Justin made a great couple. Stephanie was like a breath of fresh air to Justin. She liked him for who he was rather than how much money he earned as a professional baseball player. It wasn't long before things became serious between the couple. This was when I started to get worried for their future together. I knew that trouble was on the horizon, but what I wasn't prepared for was how epic the trouble turned out to be. With everything that was unravelling before my eyes, I was left feeling angry and heartbroken. I loved that Stephanie and Justin had finally found each other and had made such a perfect couple and I was so sad to see their relationship in tatters. Stephanie's life had yet again taken a depressing turn. 

She didn't know she had that many tears to shed. And all over a man. 
But not just any man, a man she fell in love with.

Thankfully, I knew that this author would not end the story with heartbreak, so I was eagerly awaiting a swoonwothy ending and I was not disappointed, I absolutely loved the way that this story concluded. It was an ending that left me feeling all giddy with joy. The only thing that I was disheartened by was that there was no epilogue. I am a big fan of epilogues and I would have loved to know exactly what the future held for Stephanie and Justin. If you looking for a scorching hot standalone romance I strongly recommend one-clicking this book and I hope that you love it just as much as me! 

"Breaking All The Rules" gets ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment