Saturday 5 July 2014

Review: Zara Cox's "Spiral (Indigo Lounge #3)".

4.5 Hearts Review: Zara Cox's "Spiral (Indigo Lounge # 3)."

Amazon.com:  http://amzn.to/1mO9gDC

Synopsis:

Seven Nights. Seven Highs. 

Welcome back to The Indigo Lounge, the scandalously sexy sky-high playground where anything can happen…

SPIRAL is the latest story in the sizzling Indigo Lounge Series, geared for fans of The Crossfire and The Stark Series.

Sinfully sexy venture capitalist, Noah King - a man with a haunted past and dark cravings - is a short fuse away from being consumed by his needs. When his desires propel him to the Indigo Lounge, there’s only one course of action - unleash his innermost hunger or lose his mind.

Leia Michaels has spent the last five years trying to find her way out of a shattered labyrinth of pain and tragedy. In a daring move, she takes a chance on a sizzling adventure aboard the Indigo Lounge.

Within seconds of meeting on the luxury, decadent adults-only jet, they realize they're better off apart...but their chemistry defies logic and their needs have gone far too long unanswered.

Seven Nights. Seven Highs. He will strip away her inhibitions and show her that edgy existence between pleasure and pain. Will she survive his dark secrets and risk revealing her own, or will her world spiral out of control?

Review-Jo 

(Can be read as a standalone)

After reading and loving the first two books in the "Indigo Lounge" series, I became an instant fan of Zara Cox. So when "Spiral" was recently released, it went straight to the top of TBR list! I'm so glad I didn't wait around to get stuck in because I bloody loved this story. A brilliant read from start to finish. Zara Cox,  you rock! 

In "Spiral," it was Leia and Noah's turn to take their places on "Indigo Lounge," the extravagant, fun filled pleasure flight. I truly loved both these characters and Leia... well it was difficult not to like her. She was sweet and loving but she was also suffering. There was a sadness to her that pulled at my heart strings. But what was causing this sadness I didn't know, my gut telling me it was something tragic.

Noah was gorgeous. I fell in love with him from the first chapter!! He was passionate, sexy, extremely possessive and rich.. all the qualities that had me going weak at the knees!! There was also a dark side to him though, an edge that piqued my interest and I wanted to know more. 

"I need control. Total and unequivocal. I dictate your pleasure and reward your trust. 
You have until we finish our drink to tell me if you agree." 

I was intrigued by this couple right from the beginning and as such I was hooked, desperate for answers. 

When Noah and Leia first met they were immediately drawn to one another. The sexual chemistry between the pair was burning up my kindle!! Sparks were flying all over the place and they hadn't even kissed yet!! 
"Dance with me?"

"I don't dance. Sorry."

"Neither do I. But if we stand here any longer eyeballing one another, something will catch fire. 
And at thirty thousand feet, I don't think that's a very good idea." 

The couple didn't waste any time in getting to know each other better and were soon joining the mile high club. Their story was immensely erotic and I would suggest having some oven gloves close by, ready for when your kindle gets too hot to handle!! 

"When we fuck, I will pull your hair and grab your throat. I'll dig my fingers into you and 
use my teeth. And that will be for starters. What comes after that will depend on
 how close you are to screaming. Because I won't stop until I make you scream." 

As the story continued and the couple began to get to know each other better, they each found themselves opening up, connecting on a whole new level. Plans were even being made for when the flight was over. Great in theory but could two people who obviously had demons, truly build a life together? 

"Someone broke you, Leia. Some vile, faceless motherfucker that I intend to hunt down
 and wipe off the face of the earth. And before this week is through, 
you're going to tell me who that person is. " 

It soon became apparent  that things were not going to be easy for Leia and Noah and by the end of the story I was on the edge of my seat. It appeared their monsters were about to cause havoc!! Then the end happened, an ending that had me reaching for the wine!! Yes, Zara Cox sure knows how to write a frustrating cliffhanger!! 

Once again this author has really impressed me. "Spiral" was another gripping story that I absolutely loved and  managed to devour in one afternoon.  I'm so excited for the next book in the series "Soar" and cannot wait to see what happens next between Leia and Noah. I just hope there's a happy ending!! 

"You're mine now, Leia. I'm never letting you go. Whatever ghosts or demons I need to slay 
in order to keep you I will slay. If you need to slay them on your own, i'll be right 
beside you. But know that from this moment on, you own me. And I fucking own you." 

"Spiral" gets 4.5 sexy hearts from me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment