Sunday 1 June 2014

Review: Allie Everharts "Loving You (The Jade Series # 3)".

Review: Allie Everharts "Loving You (The Jade Series # 3)". 

Amazon.com:    http://amzn.to/1kIuZM4
Amazon.co.uk:  http://amzn.to/1oGB10m

Synopsis:

Since meeting Garret on her first night at college, Jade’s had to overcome many obstacles to be with him, including interference from Garret’s father. 

Now, months later, it seems that Mr. Kensington has finally accepted Jade dating his son, but the reason for that is unclear. After what Jade witnessed at the Kensington mansion, she’s not sure what his acceptance of her means. Is she tied to his family forever now that she knows some of their darkest secrets?

Spring semester begins at Moorhurst College and a new student arrives who has a little too much interest in Garret’s family. And a little too much interest in Jade. 

Garret continues to win Jade’s heart with romantic gestures that make her love him even more. It seems like everything is starting to work out for Jade, but as her mother used to say...Good things never last. Or do they?

Review-Jo 

In this third installment of "The Jade Series" Jade and Garret were very much in love. Finally I got to see this adorable couple settle into their relationship and move forward but was it too good to be true? I had a feeling it probably was! 

Jade finally learned the truth about her past but what did that mean for her future? As was the case in the previous books, Garret was determined to show her that they could have a future together and as such continued to shower her with affection, caring for her and helping her to weave through the many obstacles that were put before them. I found myself falling for Garret more and more with every new book in this series... how could I not!!!  

"Listen, Jade. I love you more than anything in this world. 
And if I'm ever lucky enough to get you to be my wife, there's no way in hell I'm letting you go." 

For Garret, Jade was it, his forever girl but once again Jade's trust issues resurfaced and the doubts starting creeping in leaving me more and more frustrated with her. She was constantly criticizing Garret and questioning his love for her. How much longer would Garret put up with Jade. It was obvious that Jade continued to struggle with her own insecurities and I truly hoped that together this couple could work through their problems. 

"I know for sure that this is the man that I want to be with forever" 

Once again, I enjoyed this story. Garret and Jade are such a cute couple and I loved how they were able to work together and support each other through the ever increasing problems. This third part in the series was once aging filled with many ups and downs and ended in a huge cliffhanger so be ready for book 4. You will want to dive straight in!  

"Loving You" gets another 4 Adorable Hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment