Sunday 11 May 2014

Review: Zara Cox's "Higher (Indigo Lounge # 2)".

Review: Zara Cox's "Higher (Indigo Lounge # 2)". 

Amazon.co.uk: http://amzn.to/1qWPl3O

Synopsis:

Flirty, dirty and utterly delicious, HIGHER is the sizzling conclusion to Zach & Bethany’s love story which began in book one, HIGH. 

When Bethany finds herself back on board the Indigo Lounge, this time for work purposes, she knows her life is about to once again slide into free fall. 

Zachary Savage has branded himself onto her senses, and despite her attempts to protect her heart she’s pulled right back into his sizzlingly intense orbit of sex, more sex and dark secrets. 

But even out of this world sex won't save Beth's heart when Zach is finally ready to reveal the truth… HIGHER. The only way is up, and this time they're going all the way. 

Review-Jo Rushton 

"Higher" is the second book in the "Indigo Lounge" series and the conclusion to the story of Zach and Bethany. Do not read "Higher" until you have read "High". 

I couldn't wait to read this book and dived straight in immediately after finishing "High". After the epic cliffhanger I needed answers and so did Bethany. 

The story continued a little while after the end of the last book with Bethany still in shock over Zachs revelation and wanting to know the truth. Zach, however, was unable to share anymore information with her and so where did that leave the couple? Could they repair their fractured relationship? 

My heart broke for Zach, he was a wreck without Bethany by his side. His feelings for her were so strong that I was certain that he wouldn't want to hurt her or push her away. He was desperate for their relationship to work but for some reason the one thing that would heal it he was unable to do. Despite this Zach refuses to give up on Bethany. 

"No matter how much you think you hate me right now, 
you're still mine and I'm not letting you go. I never will." 

Bethany really began to frustrate me with the way she treated Zach. It was obvious that there was a reason why he couldn't share his past with her and I was willing her to be patient with him. Bethany was breaking his heart, I wanted her to stop being so stubborn and give her man a chance to explain. I hated how she began to shut him out and truly hoped she wouldn't give up on their love. 

"We're going to fuck, baby. Right now. Because I'm at the end of my fucking tether."

Zach continued to be the hot, sexy, domineering cave man that both Bethany and I fell in love with. He made my heart soar with his beautiful words and the way he continued to care for his woman. And of course it was all hot and passionate once the couple got back into the bedroom too, or any other room, or mode of transport for that matter! This couple were on fire. Bethany was one hell of a lucky lady! 

"Do you feel me, baby? Do you feel how hard I am for you? This is what you've 
done to me...I fucking adore you for it. I live for this, Bethany. 
To be with you like this. Every day. Every night. This." 

I loved every damn page of this book. This series is a must read. If you like your men to be rich, sexy and all alpha male then I would definitely recommend one clicking this hot little series! 
Another 4.5 sexy hearts for Zara Cox's "Higher". 


No comments:

Post a Comment