Saturday 3 May 2014

Review: Zara Cox's "High (Indigo Lounge #1)".

Review: Zara Cox's "High (Indigo Lounge #1)". 

Amazon.co.uk: http://amzn.to/1iMQjv5

Synopsis:

Zachary Savage is a man accustomed to getting whatever and whoever he wants. He's buried his demons and risen from the ashes to become the playboy owner of the internationally renowned Indigo Lounge, a fleet of ultra-exclusive sky-high pleasure palaces.

He has everything he wants, until he sets eyes on Bethany Green. One look is all it takes ~ she has to be his. 

Bethany Green has endured the worst year of her life; bad luck and heartbreak at every turn. Karma swings wildly in her favour when a money-can't-buy golden ticket lands in her lap - an invitation to experience the scandalously sexy Indigo Lounge for herself.

Green by name and green by nature, is she brave enough to accept the hottest ticket in town?

One glimpse of Zachary Savage is enough to convince her that she isn't cosmopolitan enough to play in his glamorous, sinfully sexy world. But they're already in the air, and reality is a long way behind them. The only way is up.

The Indigo Lounge. Step aboard and check your inhibitions at the door. 

Review-Jo Rushton 

This is one of those books that you one click because it's on sale without really knowing what you are letting yourself in for and I have to say, it was a really pleasant surprise. I loved it and can't understand why I hadn't heard about this series before. Having read it, I would absolutely recommend it!!!

"High" was the first book in the series and told the story of  Zachary Savage who just so happened to be my favourite kind of book boyfriend: a hot, dominant, billionaire. Oh yes, Zachary was bloody gorgeous and he had me drooling page after page!!

Zachary owned a fleet of planes, not your average planes though. Oh no, his planes were sex planes.... as in Sex clubs in the sky!! A ticket on one of these flights was the ultimate way to become a member of the mile high club!!! (fans self!!!)

Bethany had had a run of bad luck so when she was offered a place on board the Indigo Lounge, she decided to bite the bullet and go. She was intrigued to find out what really happened on the exclusive planes and boy so was I!!! Plus, it was about time this woman has some fun in her life.

As soon as Zach caught sight of Bethany he wanted her. She really didn't stand a chance when trying to fight off his advances but then again, who'd say no to a sexy billionaire? Not me, that's for sure!

"Soon. Very soon, when the time is right, Bethany Green, I'm going to crack-fuck 
you until you beg me to make you come. And that will just be the beginning." 

The couple embarked on a passionate and extremely erotic relationship that set my kindle on fire! OMG was it HOT!!!

"Between your mouth and your cock, I'm hopelessly lost and shamelessly addicted. 
I want you so much, Zach. So very badly." 

As the story continued I felt myself becoming hooked on Zach. He was romantic, sweet and all alpha male. I loved how possessive he became of Bethany.

"The thought of any other guy getting close to this makes me insane...I don't know what 
the hell this is. But no other guy is going to come near you while we figure it out." 

Lucky Bethany quite literally got swept off her feet but as the couple's relationship progressed, she became more and more curious of Zach's past. She soon realized Zach was  hiding something that he was refusing to share with her.

"I know next to nothing about you Zach. That has to change."
"Is that an ultimatum?"
"It's a simple truth. The sex is great. But I need more; much more." 

Throughout the story I was wondering what the big secret was. Zach was obviously tortured by something that had happened in his life, yet despite his demons, it was impossible not to fall for him. He made me swoon, causing my heart to melt over and over again. I loved how he treated and cared for Beth and I loved how he never hid his feelings for her, it was clear to see that he adored every single bone in her body. Damn I want a Zachary Savage in my life too!

"My eyes may not be perfect, but when you're in my presence all I see is you, Bethany. Only you" 

I was lost in this book from start to finish, I could not out my kindle down until I had read every last word and OMG the end!! What a cliffhanger, I was so thankful that I had the second book ready to read. This is something I definitely recommend doing. "High" is a fantastic book that is truly worth the read and gets 4.5 sexy hearts from me! 




No comments:

Post a Comment