Friday 24 January 2014

Review: Monica Murphy's "Drew + Fable Forever (Drew + Fable # 3.5)".

Review: Monica Murphy's "Drew + Fable Forever (Drew + Fable # 3.5)".

~4 Hearts Review ~

Amazon.com:   http://amzn.to/KtFWlG
Amazon.co.uk: http://amzn.to/1dRw9Ax

Synopsis:

Fantasy. How I ended up with NFL player Drew Callahan, the guy every woman wants, is beyond my wildest dreams. All I know is that once he chose me as his one and only, I sure wasn’t looking back. I had past wounds and he showed patience and concern—even taking responsibility for my messed-up kid brother. Now, once again, he’s found a way to blow my mind: an exotic wedding and honeymoon miles and miles away from home. What else could a girl ever ask for?

Reality. Now the honeymoon’s over. Drew’s football schedule takes him on the road constantly, while I need to stay put and look after my brother until he finishes high school—because God knows our sorry excuse for a mother won’t. I know Drew loves me with all his heart, and I’ll always be over the moon about him. This just isn’t how I imagined our life as newlyweds . . . dealing with the distance, missing him all the time. But we’ve gone through hard times before. We can get through this, too, right? We’re Drew and Fable, together forever. At least I hope so. . . .

My Review-Jo Rushton: 

"Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale."

I fell in love with Drew and Fable when I first read "One Week Girlfriend", which is the first book in this Series. This couple really melted my heart so I couldn't wait to find out what life had planned for them. I was certain that their love would survive anything.

"Drew + Fable forever" was the continuing story of Drew and Fable's relationship. Not only did I get to see them tie the knot in the most romantic wedding ever but I also got to find out what life had in store for them post nuptials. Drew's career, playing in the NFL was going well but I kept wondering whether it would get in the way of living a happily married life with Fable. 

Drew proved his love for Fable time and time again and I saw a real determination in him to make their marriage work. I loved how romantic he continued to be in this story. He truly was head over heels in love with this woman.

"I need to focus on this girl, this woman who's about to become my wife. My fucking wife. 
People say we are too young but I don't care. When it's right, you know. And I definitely know."  

For Fable, this was a rags to rich's story. A fairytale that most girls could only dream of. She no longer wanted for anything in her life. She has the perfect husband who just happened to be earning a fortune, but having money for the first time in her life didn't really change who she was. Fable continued to be the sweet, lovable girl that she was before Drew came along and that's what I really liked that about her. She remained grounded. 

"When you struggle for something so good, so right, you cherish it more. You hold it close, 
nurture it, protect it, make sure you never, ever let your guard down. 
That how I feel about my almost husband. For Drew and me it's always 
about the together. No matter what, it's me and him. Forever."

Fable continued to care for her younger brother "Owen" so I saw him pop in and out of the story and I also got to catch up with "Jen" for a short time too. I loved the characters from this series so I  am really looking forward to reading the last book in the series "Four Years Later" which is due out in February.

I have so much love for Drew and Fable. They truly are soul mates. I have been rooting for that perfect ending for them right from the start and with this novella, Monica Murphy delivers the goods.

This is a must for all Drew and Fable fans. I give it 4 forever hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment