Wednesday 15 May 2013

Jamie McGuire is coming to London!!!!


OMG so I have just seen a post by Jamie McGuire saying she is coming to London!!!!! Yes she will be doing a book signing on the 3rd June in London at Watermark books at Kingscross station. Get your books ready girlies. If you go to any of t...he supermarkets (Asda/ Tesco), Beautiful Disaster and Walking Disaster are on offer for £3.85.
I will be getting a couple signed to use as giveaways so please get sharing this facebook page as the more followers I get, the more books I will be giving away!!!! This giveaway will be open internationally so those of you outside of the UK, you might be able to get your hands on the UK covers of Jamie's Books.
So excited!!!!
See more
UK FANS! Great news! I'll be signing books at Watermark Books in London from 6:00-7:30, June 3rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment