Saturday 6 April 2013

"Out of Breath" by Rececca Donovan Teaser


“I think I’ve figured out what your next thing should be,” he said softly, capturing me in his gaze.

“You have?” I whispered.

“Something that will make your heart beat fast,” he murmured. “Something that will make you forget everything else around you. I could be wrong, but I think I know what that is.”

... “Yeah?” I said softly, my pulse erratic. The air between us had stilled, and he was inches away. I remained focused on the intense hue of his eyes, unable to move until I felt the tickle of his breath on my face. I closed my eyes, and his lips pressed softly, ever so gently, against my mouth. Everything ceased to exist except the tenderness of his kiss and the slow movement of his full lower lip over mine. I wasn’t breathing. I wasn’t thinking. I was filled with a tingling current that sent a rush through my body. When he pulled away, I kept my eyes closed, enraptured.

No comments:

Post a Comment