Monday 1 July 2019

Review: Raine Miller writing as Brit DeMille "Sin Shot: A Hockey Love Story (Vegas Crush #2)."

AMAZON UK:     https://amzn.to/2KO2HDU

Synopsis: 

There's a lot more to me than what I've let on in the public eye. -Georg Kolochev, VEGAS CRUSH 

No, I don't drink vodka straight from the bottle. I don't pour it over my breakfast cereal either. 
I am not in need of an intervention...unless it involves me and a certain blonde bombshell alone in a room with a locking door. 
I've done my fair share of partying, I'll admit. And yes, I've built up something of a reputation with the ladies when not on the ice. That's on me for being careless with my posts on social. And I do know what's most important in my life. 
Two things. 
Hockey...and Pamela Jenson. 
My favorite physical therapist needs me so much more than she knows. 
Because I am the guy delivering her SIN SHOT. 
Yeah, you heard me. 
I'm her first. 
Sinning with Pam has never felt so good. 

**SIN SHOT is a super sexy STANDALONE sports romance about a Russian bad-boy hockey god and a not-so-innocent virginphysical therapist! Things are about to heat up in the therapy room… 

Review: Jo

I was pleasantly surprised by this one. Having met Georg in “Crushed”, I wasn’t particularly a fan of his, and as such didn’t know if I would enjoy this book as much as loved Holly and Evan’s story, but Raine Miller managed to change my mind. I was soon swooning over Georg and how his relationship with Pam was playing out. I ended up loving this novel just as much as “Crushed.” “Sin Shot” did not disappoint.

"You must know I'm in love with you, Pamela.. I love you."
"But I- I didn't know you felt that way abput me."
"How could you not?..."

Georg really was a bad boy. Drinking and women were his favourite off-ice past times. This is why I had such little faith in him. I knew about his meet ups with Pamela during the first book in the series, and I was a little intrigued to know more, but I was also apprehensive, thinking that he would be a difficult boy to crack and end up breaking Pam’s heart. After the swoony delight of Evan and Holly, I was desperate for more of the same. I soon realised I was worrying over nothing, because in this book, I saw a new more mature side of Georg that I had not expected. Georg was pretty soon melting my heart with how he was quickly falling in love with Pam and making changes in his life to be a better man. I loved this new Georg and it warmed my heart to see nothing but good things happening to him.

"I don't know how you managed to be the one to steal my heart but you did." 

I was also happy for Pam. After discovering her back story, I knew how much she needed this new Georg and how special the relationship was. I loved seeing the pair together. I have to admit that I did get a bit frustrated with Pam, especially during the first half of the novel, but the second half more or less flowed like a dream and was finished off with the most gorgeous epilogue. I’m not saying that Pam and Georg’s romance was free from drama, because it wasn’t. However, Pam and Georg were so much in love and I had faith that all would come good in the end.

"I didn't know love like this was even possible for someone like me.
 But with George Kolochev it is. It so is."

“Sin Shot” was another steamy sports romance that I highly recommend. It gets 4.5 ❤️’s from me.







No comments:

Post a Comment