Thursday 12 November 2015

Audiobook Review: C.D. Reiss's "Songs of Submission: The complete Series."

Audible UK:  http://adbl.co/1Rsd75Z

Synopsis:

Jonathan Drazen.
Gorgeous. Check.
Charming. Check.
Smart. Check.
Rich. Hey... I'm not gonna complain.

All the ingredients for a few nights of mind-blowing pleasure are right there. He's made it perfectly clear he can't love me, and I'm not out to fall in love either.
But I can't stay away from him. He's got this bossy way about him in bed. The word "Sir," falls from my lips, and when he tells me to get on my knees...well, my knees have a mind of their own.
I got this. I can be his slave for a few nights and walk away unscathed.
We get in. Get it on. Get the hell out. Done.
He knows the line between love and lust. It's right between my legs. Now, let's see if that line blurs for me.

Review-Jo 

It's no secret that I am a huge fan of CD Reiss so I couldn't wait to listen to the "Songs of Submission" series on audiobook. Jonathan and Monica's story is one of my favourites so I had high hopes for the audible edition and thankfully, I was not disappointed. I have listened to a huge amount of audiobooks over the last few months and this series was by far my favourite. Not just because of the fantastic story but also because of the narrators, Jo Rylan and Christian Fox. They were superb at portraying the two main characters. 

If you haven't read/listened to this series before, prepare yourself for a story that is filled with sex, passion, drama and romance. I loved every single minute of listening to this audiobook. It made me blush countless many times with the amount of erotic moments that play out throughout the book. Jonathan's voice made me tingle all over, he sounded so deliciously sexy. Just how I expected Jonathan to sound and as for Monica, she was simply perfect. Jo Rylan had the ideal voice for Monica. Husky, gritty and so sexy and she even sounded brilliant when it came to the parts where Monica sang. I don't think that CD Reiss could have cast the audiobook any better. 

If you are thinking of listening to any audiobook, I implore you to put this one at the top of your list. If I could give it more that 5 hearts I would! I loved every minute of listening to this series and I know that it won't be long before I step back into Jonathan and Monica's world again because I cannot resist their insanely hot story. 

"The Songs of Submission" series audiobook gets ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️   from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment