Tuesday 28 March 2017

Review: Tiffany Reisz's "The Night Mark."


Synopsis: 

She has nothing to live for in the present, but finds there's something worth dying for in the past…


From Tiffany Reisz, the international bestselling storyteller behind The Bourbon Thief and The Original Sinners series, comes an enthralling new novel about a woman swept away by the tides who awakens to find herself in 1921, reunited with the husband she's been mourning for four years. Fans of Kate Morton and Diana Gabaldon will fall in love with the mystery, romance and beauty of an isolated South Carolina lighthouse, where a power greater than love works its magic.




Review: Jo 

Wow! What an amazing and unique storyteller Tiffany Reisz continues to be. I was utterly enchanted by "The Night Mark." I was mesmerised throughout every single chapter of this captivating novel. I felt as though I too had been transported along with the heroine of the story, as though I was right there living on a beautiful island, spending my days bewitched by a magical lighthouse.

"She went to the lighthouse for the same reason anyone went to the lighthouse. 
She went because she needed the light." 

This was a book that was unlike anything that I had read before. It was a tale that I read with wide eyes, absolutely enthralled by the story that lay before me. Everything that I was reading had me gripped and fascinated with what was happening. It was magical, it was mysterious and it was truly beautiful. 

"I'd risk my soul for a night with you, but I won't let you risk yours. 
I'm not worth it." 

Because I don't want to give anything away about this compelling story, I won't say anything more, other than I wholeheartedly recommend one-clicking this stunning novel as soon as it's released. It was an absolute joy to read. 

"Let the wind blow the world away tonight. 
This lighthouse was her ark and she had all she needed in here." 

"The Night Mark" gets 5 hearts from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment