Thursday 22 December 2016

Review: Whitney G's "Naughty Boss."


Synopsis

He definitely wasn’t supposed to get that email… 

Subject: My Boss. 

Have I already told you that I hate my boss today? 

Sexy as hell or not, this pompous, arrogant, ASSHOLE asked me to pick up his dry cleaning the second I walked through the door. Then he told me that I needed to take his Jaguar to a car wash that was ten miles outside of the city, but only after I needed to stand in a never-ending line to buy some type of limited, hundred-dollar watch. 

I honestly can’t wait to see the look on his face two months from now when I tell him that I’m quitting his company and that he can kiss my ass. KISS. MY. ASS. 

All those former fantasies about him kissing me with his “mouth of perfection” or bending me over my desk and filling me with his cock are long over. OVER. 

Your bestie, 
Mya 

PS--Please tell me your day is going better than mine…

Subject: Re: My Boss. 

No, you haven’t already told me that you hate your "boss" today, but seeing as though you’ve sent me this email directly, I know now… 

Yes, I did ask you to pick up my dry cleaning the second you arrived to work to day. (Where is it?) And I did tell you to take my Jaguar to the car wash and pick up my thousand-dollar watch. (Thank you for taking five hours to do something that could be accomplished in two.)

You don’t have to wait two months from now to see the look on my face when you tell me you’re quitting. I’m standing outside your office at this very moment. ( Open the door. )

No comment on your “fantasies,” although I highly doubt they’re “long over.”

Your boss,
Michael 

PS—Yes. My day is definitely going far better than yours…

Review-Jo 

I absolutely loved this short story. It was upbeat, lively, sexy and fun. A delight to read. My only complaint was that it was over far too quickly. Out of all of the novella's that I have read recently, this was my favourite and I would have loved a full length novel featuring Mya and Michael. 

"Is this how I fucked you in your fantasies?" 

"Naughty Boss" is all about Mya who is the assistant to Michael, the most arrogant boss in the world. He was also extremely hot, so obviously Mya couldn't help but fancy him even though Michael treated her like a slave. I was fully immersed in this story, enjoying the hell out of it and loving everything that was happening between Mya and Michael. The best thing about this book was the turn around in Michael's personality. I went from thinking that he was a complete twat to gushing over everything that he did. In those final few chapters, Michael turned into the most gorgeous man. 

"I couldn't help but think that a part of this felt right. 
That when he wasn't being my boss-even for a split second, 
he was more than likeable." 

I was gutted when this book finished at around the sixty percent mark. I wanted so much more from this couple. I wanted to know how Michael and Mya's relationship played out beyond this story. The epilogue, for me was a big fat tease and left me even more frustrated. I just didn't want Michael and Mya's story to be over. 

I highly recommend reading "Naughty Boss." It gets 4.5 hearts from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment