Tuesday 15 November 2016

Review: Raine Miller's "Filthy Rich (The Blackstone Dynasty #1)."


Synopsis

Billionaire Caleb Blackstone lives in the glamorous world of wealth and success, with every material luxury. But the moment he sees Brooke Casterley, none of that matters. Caleb is filled with a raw, undeniable need that he can’t ignore…for a girl who is so completely different from everything and everyone he’s ever known.

Only Brooke isn’t looking for love. She knows all too well just how much damage the wrong guy can do. Still, what sane, broke British girl can resist the charms of an incredibly sexy, chivalrous billionaire? What starts as flirtation quickly turns into all-consuming passion. Nothing could have prepared her for the searing heat of Caleb’s touch—or just how much she craves him.

Their whirlwind romance is the stuff of high-society fantasy—but for every moment of pleasure, there is a cost. Past mistakes and tragedy shadow them both…and falling for him might be the kind of trouble she can’t afford. 

Review: Jo 

The Blackstone men are back!! I absolutely loved this first book in "The Blackstone Dynasty" series. "Filthy Rich" made me feel everything that a good romance should. I swooned my way through this story from beginning to end. It was a joy to read. It had been such a long time since I had last read a novel from Raine Miller, so I was a little apprehensive going into this one. I adored Raine's previous work and I desperately wanted this to meet my expectations. Thankfully, it turned out that I was worrying over nothing. I enjoyed every single minute of being back in the world of the Blackstone's. 

"I just fell into her...because my heart knew her right away. 
Knew she was the one for me." 

From the moment I met Caleb, I knew he was going to be someone that I would easily fall for. Caleb was everything that I love in a book boyfriend. Rich, sexy, protective and so loving. This man wore his heart on his sleeve when it came to Brooke. The way that he treated her made my heart melt. Caleb is one of my favourite male characters of this year. I also loved Brooke. She was sweet and unassuming. I enjoyed reading about her life and her back story made me love her that little more and I was so glad that Brooke's life had turned a happier corner, especially with Caleb by her side. He was giving her the attention that she truly deserved. Together, Brooke and Caleb made a beautiful couple. I adored watching every step of their relationship. 

"My world was named Brooke Casterly, 
and she was the most beautiful creature I'd ever seen." 

This book captured my attention throughout every single chapter, I was hooked not wanting to put my kindle down. It was one of those books that made me read late into the night because I was so enamoured by the story. I was so pleased that I loved this book and I am now excited for the remainder of the series. Bring on another gorgeous Blackstone man to steal my heart. I cannot wait! 

If you love books that are deliciously swoony and sexy, this needs to be on your kindle as soon as it releases. 

"Filthy Rich" gets 5 hearts from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment