Thursday 29 January 2015

Review: Lauren Blakely's "One Night with Her (Seductive Nights #3.5)".

Review: Lauren Blakely's "One Night with Her (Seductive Nights #3.5)". 


Synopsis:

First names only for one night of pleasure...

He’s only at the hotel to close a business deal. Then he sees her, and his agenda for the evening shifts—woo her, win her, and make sure she never forgets who gave her the most exquisite pleasure she’s ever had. Jack Sullivan, a billionaire, and one of New York City’s most eligible bachelors, is captivated by the brilliant and beautiful Michelle Milo. From her witty mouth to her sinful body, she’s his perfect fantasy. But there’s more than the undeniable chemistry; they both might be exactly what the other needs. As soon as he has her, he knows one night with her will never be enough. The trouble is, he’s about to run into her tomorrow…in the last place he expects.

One Night With Her is a prequel novella to the full-length novel NIGHTS WITH HIM. 

Review-Jo 

In "One Night with Her," it was now Michelle's turn to get some lovin'! For those of you that have read the previous books in the "Seductive Nights" series, you may remember Michelle. She was the sister of Clay's best friend. Michelle had been in love with Clay for a hell of a long time but now Clay had found love with Julia it was time for Michelle to move on. 

I wasn't sure if I would like Michelle because of her feelings for Clay but actually as soon as I began to read this book I realised pretty soon into the story that actually, Michelle was a really nice person. After the first few pages I knew that I wanted Michelle to find her own Mr Right. after all of her wasted years pining for someone she couldn't have, it was about time that this woman had some excitement in her life. 

She knew what she wanted tonight. A night with him.

Michelle met Jack when they were both staying in the same hotel. As soon as the pair met it was clear that they would make a great couple. They just got on so well. Michelle and Jack quickly moved from the bar to the bedroom. The pair were so hot for each other that I wondered if one night was going to be enough!! I seriously doubted that it would. 

This woman was everything he wanted-sharp, clever, playful and hot as fuck. 

I loved Jack and Michelle together. They really did click. I loved the funny, easy going banter that they shared and once they got to the bedroom this couple were on fire!!! . Jack was the answer to Michelle's prayers. Yay!! At last, she was going to get some sexy time!! Clay who? LOL.

"I want to fuck you in the elevator. In the hall way. On the bed. 
In the shower. I have wanted to fuck you since I first saw you." 

Even though this was a quick read and the couple spent just one night together, it was enough time for me to notice that Jack and Michelle are going to be one hell of a sexy couple. Their one night was enough to convince me that I will definitely be reading the next book. Especially with how this one ended!! Lauren Blakely really did take me by surprise with how she ended this story and I can't wait to see what happens next.

He realized he didn't want a one-night stand with her. 
He wanted two nights, three nights, more and more.

"One Night with Her" was another hot read to add to a very sexy series. It gets seductive ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment