Thursday 2 October 2014

Review: Lauren Blakely's "First Night (Seductive Nights 0.5)"

4.5 Hearts Review: Lauren Blakely's "First Night (Seductive Nights 0.5)" 


Synopsis: 

It was only supposed to be one night… 

When the sinfully handsome man walks into her bar in San Francisco, Julia Bell simply wants a break from the troubles that keep chasing her. That escape comes in the form of sexy, confident and commanding Clay Nichols, who captivates her mind AND turns her inside out with pleasure. The attraction is electric and they share one scorchingly hot night together, but they also discover there is more than just off-the-charts chemistry; the connection between them runs deep. Clay never thought he’d return to New York with this woman still on his mind. But he can’t get her out of his system, and he needs more of her…He wants more than just the first night…

*This is a prequel novella to the erotic romance NIGHT AFTER NIGHT.*

Review-Jo Rushton 

"First Night" was a hot and sexy quick read that left me wanting more. 

In this prequel to the "Seductive Nights Series," I was introduced to the main characters and what happened when they first met. If you are going to read this series make sure you do not miss this novella out. For me, this part was essential and it started the series perfectly, leaving me with a whole lot of unanswered questions that I couldn't wait to find out the answers for. 

Julia was a confident and sexy bar owner and Clay was an equally sexy and confident lawyer. When Clay walked into Julia's bar one night, sparks immediately flew and there was no way that this pair could last the night without giving into the chemistry that engulfed them. Clay and Julia had one night together, one night to explore their desires. 

"You like feeling how hard you made me?" 
"I don't like it. I love it," 
"I've been rock hard for you all night, Julia. All night, I've been like this." 

And boy, that night was unforgettable. When they got together they were combustible. Julia and Clay melted my kindle they were so hot!!! A cold shower was definitely needed after reading this one, peeps! 

"I want it hard and deep and I want to feel your cock all the way inside me." 
"You will feel me for days, gorgeous." 

Julia and Clay made a great couple. They were so flirty and natural together. I loved that Julia was so completely confident in knowing what she wanted. She was in no way a wall flower and it appeared that Clay had met his perfect woman. 

The couple shared so much passion and fire and I can't wait to see how their relationship develops. I'm also looking forward to getting to know each character individually as I'm sure they both have their own back stories. As the story progressed I became suspicious of Julia. Something did not feel right with this character and I was certain that she was hiding something. But what was it? At first glance, she seemed to be so lovely and I couldn't imagine her doing anything bad. 

If you are looking for a sexy little series then look no further. At the time of this review "First Night" is FREE so get one clicking! 

If you have previously read Lauren Blakely's "Caught Up In Love" Series you may remember some of the characters from that series that are interwoven into this series. I really liked that idea and being able to catch up with these familiar faces again. However It is not essential that you read that series. 

"First Night" gets 4.5 steamy hearts from me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment