Tuesday 19 August 2014

Review: Elodie Parkes' "Unexpected Storm".

3 Hearts Review: Elodie Parke's "Unexpected Storm."


Synopsis:

On vacation with her friends, Holly meets the delicious Will. He teaches surfing and sailboarding and watches her on the beach. Holly longs for romance. After an erotic encounter, they both hope for more. Can this be the love Holly has hoped for? Is Will the man of her dreams? Hot summer romance, tropical heat, and an unexpected storm of love.

Review- Jo 

I was intrigued by the synopsis of this story which made this book sound like the perfect summer read. However I was left feeling a little disappointed. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't all bad. But for me, it was just too short and as such, some parts were too unrealistic. I felt that because of the length of the book, it was impossible to get to know the characters enough to enjoy their story. I thought that the idea was definitely a good one but I would have preferred it if was longer thus exploring the characters further and adding more depth to the story. 

"Unexpected Storm" was a really quick read. If you looking for an easy to read, erotic story then look no further. Unexpected Storm gets 3 Scorching Hot hearts from me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment