Saturday 24 May 2014

Review: Whitney Gracia Williams "Reasonable Doubt Volume One."

4.5 Hearts Review: Whitney Gracia Williams "Reasonable Doubt Volume One." 

Amazon.com:  http://amzn.to/1lDp2hh
Amazon UK:   http://amzn.to/1jXXZ2s

Synopsis:

My cock has an appetite. 

A huge and very particular appetite: Blonde, curvy, and preferably not a fucking liar... (Although, that's a story for another day.)

As a high profile lawyer, I don't have time to waste on relationships, so I fulfill my needs by anonymously chatting and sleeping with women I meet online. 

My rules are simple: One dinner. One night. No repeats. 

This is only casual sex. Nothing more. Nothing less. 

At least it was , until "Alyssa"...

She was supposed to be a 27 year old lawyer, a book hoarder, and completely unattractive. She was supposed to be someone I shared law advice with late at night, someone I could trust with details of my weekly escapades. 

But then she came into my firm for an interview—a college-interninterview, and everything fucking changed...

Review: Surj 

Despite being short, in no way did "Reasonable Doubt" compromise on quality or depth when it came to the story line or characters... absolutely not. In fact this novella packed quite the punch with a plot that was addictive from the start and characters that I couldn't wait to get to know better. 

Andrew Hamilton... OMG was this man a straight talking, no bullshit, say it how it is type of guy ... holy crap. And he wasn't the kind you'd want to get on the wrong side of that's for sure but I loved his character. 

One dinner. One night. No Repeats. 

Andrew knew what he wanted from life and knew what exactly what he didn't want.... a relationship of any sorts.... and even with the one nighters.... there was absolutely no pillow talk afterwards!!! He was blunt and made no apologies for it. He definitely got me all riled up and hot and bothered that's for sure. And his mouth.... filthy as f**k!!! 

And Alyssa... her character took me by complete surprise but in a really good way... she was one hell of a feisty firecracker and I liked her ballsy attitude. Trust me, she'd need that time and time again when it came to the likes of Andrew Hamilton!!! A push over she was definitely not. 

"You are a cruel, cold and condescending asshole, 
and I have learned shit from you; I doubt I ever will."

Put these two together and there was a chemistry that was undeniable... HOT, SEXY, DIRTY... PURE UNADULTERATED FILTH... unfortunately.... it was based on lies.... only a few mind you but lies all the same... and one thing Andrew would not tolerate was LIARS!!! Oh S**T!!!

"Thank you for telling me my dick is in your prayers.
I'd prefer it in your mouth."

I was fortunate enough to read "Reasonable Doubt" without reading the synopsis first. Basically I'd gone off recommendations from friends and I'm so glad I went in blind because there were so many "OMG," "No wayyyy," and "Woah dd I just read that right?" moments that really did turn reading this book into quite an experience. The story was original and so engaging with sex scenes that will make you blush... yup read this one in the privacy of your own home, in a quiet corner with no distractions!!! And have a cold shower at the ready just in case!!!! 

Do be warned, "Reasonable Doubt" ended on the mother of all cliffies... lucky us because book two is out!!! Woo Hoo!!!  Is this worth the read? Holy mother in heaven yes it is. Go click because it's only $0.99 too!!! I rated this book 4.5 Hearts!!!! 

Reasonable Doubt Volume 2:
Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/1qOnok0
Amazon UK:  http://amzn.to/1o5O4rT

1 comment:

  1. Great Review! I am absolutely obsessed with this series!!! I love Andrew and his a**hole ways with his filthy mouth!!!

    ReplyDelete