Thursday 20 June 2013

Teaser: Kylie Scott's"Lick."

@KylieScottbooks
ONLY TEN DAYS TO GO UNTIL THE RELEASE OF "LICK." LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!!!


This book is brilliant and should definitely be put on your TBR list.It comes out on 1st July 2013 and is already getting rave reviews!!!

Here's a teaser to keep you going until then:

His lips brushed against mine, easing me into it. Soft but firm, with
no hesitation. His teeth toyed with my bottom lip. Then he sucked on it. He didn’t kiss like the boys I knew, though I couldn’t exactly define the difference. It was just better and … more. Infinitely more. His mouth pressed against mine and his tongue slipped into my mouth, rubbing against mine. God, he tasted good. My fingers slid into his hair as if they’d always wanted to. He kissed me until I couldn’t remember anything that had come before. None of it mattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment