Monday 10 June 2013

Review: Sylvia Day's "Entwined With You."

Synopsis:

The worldwide phenomenon continues as Eva and Gideon face the demons of their pasts, and accept the consequences of their obsessive desires…

From the moment I first met Gideon Cross, I recognised something in him that I needed. Something I couldn’t resist. I saw the dangerous and damaged soul inside–so much like my own. I was drawn to it. I needed him as surely as I needed my heart to beat.
No one knows how much he risked for me. How much I’d been threatened, or just how dark and desperate the shadow of our pasts would become.

Entwined by our secrets, we tried to defy the odds. We made our own rules and surrendered completely to the exquisite power of possession…

Review: Joanne Rushton:

The Crossfire books are among my favourite. I was eagerly awaiting the third book in the series “Entwined With You” so much so that I woke extra early to begin reading. Yes, I love the series that much! I decided to re-read "Bared to You" and "Reflected in You" so their story was fresh in my mind which helped me to remember just how hot Gideon was!

 The story pretty much continues where we left Eva and Gideon at the end of "Reflected in You" which was great because there were no missing parts of the puzzle to work out.
Throughout "Entwined with You" I felt that  the love between Gideon and Eva continued to grow  stronger as they dealt with the obstacles that were thrown at them.  I really felt that Eva and Gideon had  grown together as a couple. They were learning how to deal with their problems as a couple and it really warmed my heart to see how their relationship continued to develop.

And Gideon... what can I say? That man really made me swoon!!! He made me go weak at the knees:

“You’ll never loose me, angel” “Wherever you go, however far,
I’ll be right here with you.” 
 
The passion between them continued to sizzle with lots of really "hot under the collar, I need a cold shower" moments.  and I loved how well Sylvia Day wrote these scenes. If only we could all find a man like Gideon in real life! Gideon continued to be possessive of Eva which I found extremely sexy.

“You fucking own me Eva, I’ll be damned if I don’t own you back.”

I don’t want to spoil the story for you all but the end of this book doesn't end with a huge cliffhanger. However Eva and Gideons' journey is far from over and I am so excited to see what’s in store for them in the next two books. This is the best book of the series so far.

This book rocked my world!  It got 5 BIG HEARTS from me.
Crossfire Reading Order:


No comments:

Post a Comment