Wednesday 8 May 2013

Kristen Ashley's "Rock Chick" series gets it's final book:



So for those of you who have been waiting for the final book in the "Rock Chick" series by Kristen Ashley, OMG she has started to write it. I loved that series and spent my Christmas holidays 2012 reading all seven books. I was like a woman possessed, I just couldn't put them down. Although a little sad that the series is coming to an end, I can't wait to read the final book which tells the story of Ally and Ren.






So here's what Kristen Ashley put on her facebook page a couple of days ago:

Yesterday, something awesome happened.

I went home.

Not to Brownsburg, Indiana. To the Rock Chicks and Hot Bunch. Once I started typing, I just... settled.

... Thought I'd share my excitement so I took a picture of my computer once the first line of Rock Chick 8 was written.

Don't worry, there's a lot more now!

YAY! I'm back at Fortnum's! ROCK ON!

 
The reading order for the Rock Chick series is as follows:

1. Rock Chick:                        Lee and Indy
2. Rock Chick Rescue:           Eddie and Jet
3. Rock Chick Redemption:   Hank and Roxie
4. Rock Chick Renegade:      Vance and Jules
5. Rock Chick Revenge:        Luke and Ava
6. Rock Chick Reckoning:    Mace and Stella
7. Rock Chick Regret:           Hector and Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment