Tuesday 14 May 2013

****I woke up this morning to 270 followers on my page!!!!!****

I've had my blog running for just over a month (April 10th was the launch date) so I can't believe that I have so many followers already.
Thank you all for supporting this blog, through blood, sweat and tears (and a lot of reading about really hot guys), the hard work is really paying off. 

 As you know, I have a couple of giveaways running at the moment, the first being an ebook copy of "Wide Awake" by Shelly Crane and the second being a signed copy of "The Mighty Storm" by Samantha Towle. There are loads more giveaways to come in the form of ebooks, paperbacks and I even have signed copies of the "Sea Breeze" series by Abbi Glines to give away when we reach a certain milestone. So please keep following and please keep sharing and I promise I will keep reading, keep reviewing, keep giving you book teasers and keep you all up to date with all that's going on in the world of books. Let's see how long it takes us to get to 300 followers!!!!  xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment