Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Cover Release: Kristen Ashley's "Fire Inside."


Cover reveal: Kristen Ashley has just revealed the international cover for the second book in the Chaos Series. "Fire Inside" tells the story of Hop and Lanie. The first book in the series "Own The Wind" was brilliant. I can't imagine this ...one being anything less and it's available for pre order on Amazon!!!

This is what Kristen Ashley had to say to her fans:

Yes, Rock Chicks, it's just around the corner and we're going to do our damnedest to make certain Fire Inside is out on Kindle all around the globe on the official release date.
HOWEVER, this is the cover you're going to get. I, personally, think it's pretty fab. Then again, I like all my covers... as I would.
I hope my Rock Chicks around the world like it too!

ROCK ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment