Monday 5 November 2018

Review: Tiffany Reisz's "Picture Perfect Cowboy (The Original Sinners #10)."


Synopsis: 

Jason "Still" Waters' life looks perfect from the outside—money, fame, and the words "World Champion Bull-Rider" after his name. But Jason has a secret, one he never planned on telling anybody...until he meets Simone. She's the kinky girl of his dreams...and his conservative family's worst nightmare.

"Picture Perfect Cowboy" is a standalone erotic romance from Tiffany Reisz, set in her bestselling Original Sinners series. An abridged version was previously published in "Exposed: A Romance Anthology" as the novella "The Watermark." 




Review: Jo 

This book made me so happy! I smiled so much whilst reading it that I probably looked a little crazy, but I don't care because "Picture Perfect Cowboy" was so so good. A story about being true to yourself and listening to your heart, especially the kinky side. It was well worth the read. 

"....if I have your permission, Master Jason, maybe it would be okay if I fell in love with you."
"Yeah, I'd like that most of all."

The story of Simone and Jason was equal parts heat and equal parts heart. It was also a heap of fun to read. There wasn't one part that I didn't love about this tale of self discovery and love. It made me both scorching hot and made me swoon. There were even parts that were full of sweetness that made my heart sigh with happiness, especially as I finished the final chapter. 

"I want you to know something. I want you to know...I'll choose you every time." 

I can't recommend this book enough. It was just about perfect. This novel had brilliant characters, a story that captured my heart and I even got a glimpse of Søren and Nora in the bonus short story entitled "Flogging 101 with Professor S." Tiffany Reisz continues to be one of my favourites. If you haven't read any of Tiffany's books yet, this standalone romance is a good place to start. 

"You're everything I never knew I needed, What do you have to say to that?"
"Hit me, Master Dickhead."

"Picture Perfect Cowboy" gets 4.5 spanky ❤️'s from me.



No comments:

Post a Comment